Fade is a nitrogen-free finishing flush that provides your plants with the immobile nutrients they need (calcium and microelements) to ensure they don’t starve during the critical ripening stage.
Excess nitrogen is known to delay flower maturation and it’s important to taper or even remove nitrogen at the end of the flowering cycle to encourage crop maturation and enhance flower quality.
After extensive testing, we’ve found that running Fade with Pro Bloom during the last 3 weeks of flower increased total cannabinoid and terpene production without increasing the risk of deficiencies and bud rot.
- Nitrogen-free finishing enhancer
- Contains optimal levels of calcium and microelements for finish
- Same liquid dilution rate as Pro Core (at 2 lbs per gallon concentrate)
- Replace Pro Core during the final 3 weeks of flower
Add 10-16 mL of Fade per gallon of water during the final 3 weeks of the flowering phase.
See Feed Schedules for specific application recommendations.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments--do not put anything into the bottle.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilisers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Adjust to pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilisers and additives.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.
While this has not been officially approved as SOP or for use with the blended line, then we know some facilities are advises to use Fade as follows (Please do you your own research as well)
Fade Blended Line Fade Procedure
Last 2 weeks drop CalMag and Bloom A/B, and use it with PK and Cleanse.
Use equal mL per gal of PK and Fade to get to 1.8EC for a week, then 4 days of .9EC, then 3 days of RO