- Designed to eliminate odours and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminium flanges, galvanised steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 10” | Length: 24" | Airflow Rating: 1249 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
ac infinity 10 inch carbon filterPRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odours and chemicals, popularly used for hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminium flanges and dual-sided galvanised steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. It achieves a 38mm charcoal bed thickness and wider mesh openings thanks to a higher microporosity and surface area rating. This combination not only enables a higher adsorption rate without restricting free airflow, it allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
|Manufacturer||AC Infinity Inc.|
|Product Name||Duct Carbon Filter 10"|
|Product and Mounting Dimensions|
|Duct Opening Size||10"|
|Total Dimensions||23.62 x 12.83 in. (60.0 x 32.6 cm)|
|Flange Length||1.5 in. (3.8 cm)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Mesh Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Carbon Type||Australian Virgin RC412|
|Carbon Grade||1200+ IAV|
|Maximum Airflow||1249 CFM|
| Product Manual