- 6” inline filter designed to block odors and chemicals from escaping grow tents and hydroponics rooms.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with greater adsorption and longer life rating.
- Powder-coated gunmetal finish is constructed for high durability and rust resistance to high-level humidity.
- Built with aluminum flanges and a galvanized steel mesh; includes two hanging straps and two pre-filters.
- Duct Opening: 6” | Length: 16" | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 60mm
A high-airflow duct filter designed to eliminate odors and chemicals, utilizing a premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. This activated carbon bed has RC412 pore sizes that enable a high adsorption rate and longer life rating. Its heavy-duty construction features aluminum flanges and dual-sided galvanized steel mesh with a rust-resistant gunmetal finish to stand up to corrosion and high humidity. The carbon filter can be used with an inline duct fan for use in intake and exhaust configurations, while its flanges can be reversed to further prolong its lifespan. Includes two machine-washable pre-filter cloths to prevent carbon residue and two hanging straps for easy installation.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin carbon rated at 1200+ IAV. It comprises a 60 mm charcoal bed thickness that has a higher microporosity and helps achieve a greater surface area rating. This, when combined with its wide mesh opening, not only enables a greater adsorption rate without restricting free airflow but also extends its lifespan by up to 33%. Most used in hydroponics systems, grow tents, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects.
6 inch carbon filter kit
|Manufacturer||AC Infinity Inc.|
|Product Name||Duct Carbon Filter 6"|
|Product and Mounting Dimensions|
|Duct Opening Size||6"|
|Total Dimensions||15.94 x 8.93 in. (40.5 x 22.7 cm)|
|Flange Length||1.57 in. (4.0 cm)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Mesh Material||Rust-Resistant Galvanised Steel with Gunmetal Finish|
|Carbon Type||Australian Virgin RC412|
|Carbon Grade||1200+ IAV|
|Maximum Airflow||410 CFM|
| Product Manual