Available on request only - 2-3 days needed to get in stock. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
worried about getting the right light and power to your plant? Maybe a light meter is needed!
The MQ-500 Full Spectrum Quantum Meter is appropriate for Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) measurement over plant canopies, greenhouses, and growth chambers, and reflected or under-canopy (transmitted) PPFD measurements in the same environments. Can also be used in aquariums where corals are grown.
The MQ-500 sensor is attached to a hand-held meter, via cable, that displays and stores measurements. The sensor incorporates a blue-enhanced silicon photodiode and custom optical filters with a rugged, self-cleaning sensor housing design, anodized aluminum body with acrylic diffuser.
Download the MQ-500 Data Sheet Here
Download the MQ-500 User's Manual Here
• Calibration Uncertainty: ± 5 %
• Measurement Range: 0 to 4000 µmol m-2 s-1
• Measurement Repeatability: Less than 0.5 %
• Long-term Drift: Less than 2 % per year
• Non-linearity: Less than 1 % (up to 4000 µmol m-2 s-1)
• Response Time: Less than 1 ms
• Fieled of View: 180°
• Spectral Range: 389 to 692 nm ± 5 nm (wavelengths where response is greater than 50 % of maximum)
• Spectral Selectivity: Less than 10 % from 412 to 682 nm ± 5 nm
• Directional (Cosine) Response: ± 5 % at 75 ° zenith angle
• Azimuth Error: Less than 0.5 %
• Tilt Error: Less than 0.5 %
• Temperature Response: -0.11 ± 0.03 % C-1
• Uncertainty in Daily Total: Less than 5 %
• Detector: Blue-enhanced silicon photodiode
• Housing: Anodized aluminum body with acrylic diffuser
• IP Rating: IP68
Operating Environment: 0 to 50 C; less than 90 % non-condensing relative humidity up to 30 C; less than 70 % non-condensing relativity humidity from 30 to 50 C; seperate sensors can be submerged in water up to depths of 30 m
• Meter Dimensions: 126 mm length; 70 mm width; 24 mm height
• Sensor Dimesions: 24 mm diameter; 37 mm height
• Cable: 2 m of shielded, twisted-pair wire; additional cable available; santoprene rubber jacket
• Warranty: 4 years against defects in materials and workmanship