320 Watt DIY LED Grow Light Kit with Three High-Efficiency QB288 R-Spec LM301H + 660nm Quantum Boards
We finally have stock to add the HLG XL Version with 3 x HLG Samsung Quantum boards, we use the QB 288 R-spec quantum boards and a HLG-320H-C2100 Driver allowing for 285 watt pull from wall.
- Dimmable (driver) from 100-340 Watts
- 600 watt HID replacement (use 2 kits to flower a 5' x 5' space)
- Veg Footprint 5' x 5' (25 sq ft)
- Recommended Flower Footprint 2' x 4' (8 sq ft) or 2.5' x 5' (12.5 sq ft)
- 3500K + 660nm Deep Red; white light full spectrum for better results
- Reliable passively-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for full cycle grows or flowering
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 3 x QB288 V2 R-Spec USA-made Quantum Boards with Samsung LM301H + 660nm Top-Bin Diodes
- 1 x Slate 2 Triple Predrilled 891mm Heatsink
- Meanwell HLG-320H LED Driver. 93.5% Driver Efficiency. Boards should be wired in series with the driver for maximum output (DO VIEW VIDEO)
- 6FT 240V Australia power cord with cable connector
- 2ft solid core Wire, 2x Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
Dimensions: 35" x 8" x 3"
- Lamp Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.6 µmol/J
- Board Level Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.73 µmol/J
- No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink
- Remove black plug on driver and use Philips head screwdriver for dimming
- Kit is shipped disassembled and requires assembly before use
- Tools required: screwdriver and wire strippers (or scissors). No soldering required.