- Designed to be wall mounted and connected to ducting to supply/exhaust air.
- Durable flame-retardant polypropylene construction that can be painted.
- Features an internal manual damper which can be adjusted to open or close.
- Includes all screws and hardware to easily mount to a cabinet or wall.
- Ducting Size: 4” | Dimensions: 7.25 x 7.25 x 2.5” | Material: PVC thermoplastic
This duct grille was designed to be wall mounted and connected to ducting to act as an air intake or exhaust in various ventilation, circulation, and heating/cooling transfer applications. It is constructed of flame-retardant polypropylene thermoplastic that can be painted over to match the environment. It features a manual damper which can be open or closed easily by detaching the face cover. Includes all mounting screws and hardware to easily mount the grille onto a wall or cabinet. Does not include duct clamps.
Used in conjunction ducting for various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, transporting heating and cooling, and other installations. It is also used in the cooling of AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets.
|Product Identification Duct Wall-Mount Grille, White 4 Inch|
|Manufacturer||AC Infinity Inc.|
|Product Name||Duct Wall-Mount Grille, White 4"|
|Ducting Size||4 in. (10.2 cm)|
|Dimensions||7.25 x 7.25 x 2.5”|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|