Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 260 Watt Quantum Board DIY LED Grow Light Kit
This product is sold out
Replaced by the HLG 260 V2 see it HERE
READY TO ASSEMBLE 260W DIY LED BOARD KIT
- Dimmable (driver) from 135-285 Watts
- 500 watt HID replacement (use 2 kits to flower a 4' x 4' space)
- Veg Footprint 4' x 4' (16 sq ft)
- Recommended Flower Footprint 3' x 3' (9 sq ft) or 2' x 4' (8 sq ft)
- 3000K or 4000K (choose above) white light full spectrum for better results
- Reliable passively-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for full cycle grows or flowering
Very easy to assemble, we ship with Australian Power cord attached.
- 2 x QB288 USA-made board with Samsung LM561C Top Bin diodes
- 1 x Slate 2 Double Predrilled 600mm Heatsink
- Meanwell HLG-240H LED Driver. 93.5% Driver Efficiency. Boards should be wired in series with the driver for maximum output.
- 6ft Nema 5-15P 16/3 SJTW NA Power Cord or equivalent for standard 120VAC with cable connector
- 2ft solid core Wire, 2x Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
- Lamp Efficacy with S6 Flux bin 2.44 µmol/J, 162Lm/W
- Board Level Efficacy with S6 Flux bin 2.61 µmol/J, 173Lm/W
- No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink
- Remove black plug on driver and use Philips head screwdriver for dimming
- Kit is shipped disassembled and requires assembly before use
SHIPS FROM SYDNEY
Dimensions: 60cm x 20.50cm
Warranty: 1-year - Parts only, not assembly.
NO SOLDERING NEEDED
NOTE USE A FLATHEAD WHEN ADJUSTING DIMMER ON DRIVER, TO AVOID WEARING OUT THREAD. Thread on Screw NOT covered by warranty.