Replaced by the HLG 260 V2 see it HERE
READY TO ASSEMBLE 260W DIY LED BOARD KIT
- Dimmable (driver) from 135-285 Watts
- 500 watt HID replacement (use 2 kits to flower a 4' x 4' space)
- Veg Footprint 4' x 4' (16 sq ft)
- Recommended Flower Footprint 3' x 3' (9 sq ft) or 2' x 4' (8 sq ft)
- 3000K or 4000K (choose above) white light full spectrum for better results
- Reliable passively-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for full cycle grows or flowering
Very easy to assemble, we ship with Australian Power cord attached.
- 2 x QB288 USA-made board with Samsung LM561C Top Bin diodes
- 1 x Slate 2 Double Predrilled 600mm Heatsink
- Meanwell HLG-240H LED Driver. 93.5% Driver Efficiency. Boards should be wired in series with the driver for maximum output.
- 6ft Nema 5-15P 16/3 SJTW NA Power Cord or equivalent for standard 120VAC with cable connector
- 2ft solid core Wire, 2x Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
- Lamp Efficacy with S6 Flux bin 2.44 µmol/J, 162Lm/W
- Board Level Efficacy with S6 Flux bin 2.61 µmol/J, 173Lm/W
- No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink
- Remove black plug on driver and use Philips head screwdriver for dimming
- Kit is shipped disassembled and requires assembly before use
SHIPS FROM SYDNEY
Dimensions: 60cm x 20.50cm
Warranty: 1-year - Parts only, not assembly.
NO SOLDERING NEEDED
NOTE USE A FLATHEAD WHEN ADJUSTING DIMMER ON DRIVER, TO AVOID WEARING OUT THREAD. Thread on Screw NOT covered by warranty.