Introducing the 600 Watt powerhouse from HLG - Dimmable this light will cover you from Vegging to Flower - Full Spectrum.
The HLG 600 R Spec Commercial Indoor Horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace 1000 watt HID. Each HLG 600 uses 4 of HLG's custom designed full spectrum high efficiency white light quantum boards with Samsung LM301H and Deep Red 660nm LED's. This unit is dimmable by turning dimmer on top of light, with wattage output from 60 to 600 watts.
HLG 600 R Spec Independent Lab Report
Datasheet of Samsung LM301H Datasheet used in R spec Quantum Board ®
- High efficiency white light quantum boards
- Full-spectrum White 3500K and 660nm Red
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC (Ships with Australian Plug attached).
- 3-year warranty (if issues Quick Bloom Lights will repair and/or replace)
- Higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple HLG-600 V2 lamps.
|Voltage Range||100-277 VAC 50-60Hz|
|LED||Samsung LM301H & Deep Red|
|Flowering Footprint||5' x 5' at 28" / 1.5 x 1.5 M at 72 Cm from Canopy|
|Veg Footprint||6' x 6' at 40” / 1.8 x 1.8 M at 1 M from Canopy|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.60 μmol/joule|
|Total output||1529 PPF|
|Dimensions||26" x 21.5" x 2.75" / 66 x 54.6 x 6.95 CM|
|Recommended Mounting Height||28-36 inches above canopy / 70 - 91 cm from Canopy|
Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a tent, reflective area or a cross over with multiple lamps.
Conforms to UL Std 1598
Certified to CSA Std C22.2#250.0
Do not be fooled by lookalikes online - These are real HLG Lamps imported from USA - we do NOT sell on Ebay. We bring all lights from HLG to Australia.
Shipping From Australia to you ! No duty Or GST to be added if within Australia !
NEED MORE THAN 1 Light? Contact us for Special Volume price
Free Shipping To New Zealand on this product - Just pay NZ Duty and Taxes upon arrival. Contact us direct on our site for more detail.