Upgrade your garden today with the HLG 300 Diablo with QB648 Samsung Boards Kit
Now also comes with option of a longer heatsink (triple board for more coverage. Note ships with 2 diablo boards only but the triple heatsink being longer will have more spread and coverage similar to the HLG 350 model.
* Upgraded with potentiometer/ Dimmer knob to conveniently dim light using just hand
Finally, the new high-efficiency QB648 Quantum board from Horticulture Lighting Group has arrived in Australia in DIY Kit form. More power, better penetration and ultimately yield than the regular HLG 260 V2 Red spec version.
- Dimmable (driver) from 285 Watts to 145 watt (pulls 285 watt from wall).
- 600 watt HID replacement (use 2 kits to flower a 4' x 4' space)
- Veg Footprint 4' x 4' (16 sq ft)
- Recommended Flower Footprint 3' x 3' (9 sq ft) or 2' x 4' (8 sq ft)
- LM301H 4000K + LM351H 660nm Deep Red; full spectrum for better results
- Reliable passively-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for full-cycle grows or flowering
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 2 x QB648 Diablo USA-made Quantum Boards with Samsung LM301H White + LM351H 660nm Top-Bin Diodes
- 1 x Slate 2 Double Predrilled 600mm Heatsink
- Meanwell HLG-320H-C2100A LED Driver. Boards should be wired in series with the driver.
- Australian wire plug cable with cable connector
- 50 Cm solid core Wire, 2x Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
- Dimensions: 60cm x 20.50cm
- Lamp Efficacy of QB648: 2.8+T µmol/J
- Board Level Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.73 µmol/J
- No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink
- Updated with dimmer knob to conveniently turn light up or down.
- Kit is shipped disassembled and requires assembly before use
- Tools required: screwdriver and wire strippers (or scissors). No soldering required.
If you like the original HLG 260 DIY Kit then you are in for a big treat, better LED Boards - More power - better penetration - better coverage / even coverage.
This unit MUST be wired in series same as the original HLG 260 kit. If wired incorrectly the diodes WILL fail.
Note as per Australian law, an electrician is required for all assemblies.
contact us for quote on assembly if needed.