VALID WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY (inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org as well)
REPLACE A 600 Watt HPS System Today and Save - And Increased Yield and Potency.
The SolarSystem 550 is a game changer in indoor and greenhouse lighting for horticulture. The SS 550 is compact and lightweight yet puts out more light than much larger LED grow lights and will replace a 600 watt HPS system. Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the SS 550 features fully programmable spectrum control with the optional Solarsystem Controller. Linked together in a series the SS 550 can cover any size grow area – large or small – while drastically cutting energy usage and eliminating the need to change bulbs – ever.
The SS 550 features 50,000 hour rated LEDs and fans and a five-year warranty. Plug and play design with no external ballasts or ducting makes installation a simple one-person job. Small foot print limits the shadow effect in greenhouses but covers a large canopy area. High power output and low heat is perfect for large indoor grow operations.
Time to replace older inefficient fixed spectrum lighting systems.
FREE SHIPPING !
Solar System 550 Features:
- Programmable spectrum control for best results in all phases of growth.
- Covers a 3 X 4 ft (914 x 1219 MM) area in bloom and up to 6 X 8 ft (1829 x 2438 MM) area in veg
- 176 High Power Osram LEDs – 400 watts actual draw at full power
- Optimal spectrum for both veg and bloom
- 50,000 hour LEDs – Never change bulbs again
- Low heat output – No ducting required
- High performance custom LED drivers
- 50,000-hour water resistant fans
- Automatic voltage regulation – 90 – 277 volts
- Lightweight and easy to install – only 13 (6 Kgs) pounds
- Robust design – made in California
- Bulletproof active heat management
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- UL listed
- Fan Noise level approx. 50 DB. Very low for any fan / light.
90 Days Money back Guarantee !
If you are not happy with the return on these lights, we will return your money upon receiving items back in original packaging / No questions asked.
To get full use of the adjustable spectrum, get the SolarSystem Controller:
The SolarSystem controller works with the SolarSystem 550 and can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller. The controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar. Now it is possible to program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
The SolarSystem Controller features programmable 0% to 99% spectrum control over three spectrum ranges – Blue, White and Red. You can use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Programs can be saved for specific crops or strains. You can also use the view mode to work in natural white light and then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.
Take control of your grow operation!
Suggested placement of light is : 24 inches (61 CM) from the canopy to 28 inches (71 CM). Never closer than 24 Inches unless light is turned way down in power.
Solar System Controller Features (not incl. in above price):
* Touch screen digital controller
* Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
* Automatic multi-voltage power supply
* 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
* 0% – 100% three band spectrum control
* Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
* Save multiple programs and routines
* One touch view mode for natural white lighting
* Battery power back-up
* Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
* Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
* Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
* Micro USB port for downloading programs and system updates