QBL 4 LED COB Grow Light
Temporary price drop !
The QBL 4 by Quick Bloom Lights, features the latest in COB LED Light Technology, providing you full spectrum grow lights, with use from Seedling, Veg to Flower. Offers MAXIMUM PAR OUTPUT for $ with 916 umol/m2/s at center of footprint at 24" !
The Purpose developed Super-Convex Focus Lens optimizes penetration of Canopy enhancing growth and yield.
QBL 4 has been CE And ROHS approved - most grow lights sold rarely passes any test or regulation, and can cause a serious risk of fire or electrocution. Make sure your light has real backing.
QBL 4 Features:
- 4 x 90 Watt COB Bridgelux & Epileds.
- 25 x 5 Watt Bridgelux LED Diodes
- Super-Convex Lens Focus, Glass material, for better Canopy penetration and heat resistance.
- Hanging Kit and Australian Power Cord.
- 100 % Adjustable Spectrum thru dimmers on Side.
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty.
- CE, ROHS Approved.
- 13 Bands (380NM - 760NM & White), Full PAR Spectrum Incl. Far Red (lower end) and near UV
Model: QBL 4
Power output: 435 watts (draws max 300watt from wall)
HID equivalent: 800 watts
- 4 x 90-watt BridgeLUX & Epileds COB ( Chip-On-Board )
- 25 x 3-watt supplemental Bridgelux
Optics: Super-Convex Lens Focus Technology - BEST IN CLASS
Spectrum: Full-spectrum - Dimmable Power to Suit all plant stages and strains.
PAR Output: 916 umol/m2/s at center of footprint at 24"
- Veg: 7' x 3' Or 213 x 91 CM
- Flower: 5' x 3 1/2' Or 152 x 106 CM
Thermal management: 2 x cooling fans, heatsinks
Daisy chain: No
Operating/input voltage: 85v-260v AC; 50Hz-60Hz
Weight: 5.5 KGS
Recommended height above canopy:
- Veg: 24"-36"
- Flower: 18"-24"
Product includes: LED fixture, 240v power cord, dual channels (COBs or 3W arrays), heavy duty hanging cables, hanging hooks
Additional info: IP45, CE, RoHS
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Full-cycle growing from seedling, Veg to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
Par Readings at various heights
Use of Dimmers :
Now ships directly to you anywhere in Australia, from Sydney.
A few Videos from Users on Youtube: