The simplest and most effective reservoir monitor you could ever own!
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor provides 24 hour continuous reading for pH, conductivity (EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF) and temperature within a nutrient solution.
Optimizing these critical parameters through a plants growing phase helps ensure a successful crop.
Designed for indoor use, the Guardian Monitor can be mounted on a wall or hung on a support bar. Set up your reservoir, place the pH and conductivity probes in the solution, then adjust and glance!
Simply set high and low alarm states if the solution moves away from the ideal range, the display flashes. A quick look at the monitor will let you know when your nutrient solution needs adjusting.
- Plant-safe green LEDs
- Large easy to read displays
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory (setting retained when power lost)
|Resolution:||0.1 pH, 0.1 EC, 1 CF; 10 TDS, 10 ppm 1 ̊C / 1 ̊F|
|Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F:||
± 0.1 pH, ± 0.1 EC, ± 1 CF; ± 50 TDS, ± 70 ppm;
± 1 ̊C / ± 2 ̊F
|Automatic Temperature Compensation:||Yes, if conductivity probe is in same solution as pH probe|
|Operating Environment:||0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F|
|Calibration:||Not required for conductivity or temperature. pH requires two point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 calibration|
|Power Source:||International power supply|
|Certifications:||CE and FCC|
- Two year free repair or replacement guarantee.
- Six months for pH Probe.