READY TO ASSEMBLE 260W LED RSPEC BOARD KIT (red spec version)
The new V2 Rspec version replaces the last version of the Quantum boards V2 from HLG. Some call it V3, but the actual name is V2 Rspec. Perfectly designed to do both veg and flower, with the red spectrum near perfecting bloom and yield.
Quantum boards, designed and perfected by HLG (Horticulture Lighting Group). Consistency and reliability like no other light.
Light Boards are made and imported from USA - Quality and Service backed by Quick Bloom Lights and HLG.
Best DIY Grow Light in Australia - Best yield and result, get the grow light favored by tens of thousands both in Australia and USA
260 Watt Lamp Kit. High Efficiency QB288 V2 Rspec powered with Samsung top bin Diodes. Suited for main light and supplement lighting.
|Veg Footprint||4x4 sqft|
|Recommended Flower Footprint||3x3 sqft or 2x4 sqft|
- 2x QB288 V2 Rspec Quantum Boards from HLG (samsung diodes and Osram)
- 1x Slate 2 Double Predrilled 600mm Heatsink
- Meanwell ELG-240H LED Driver. 93.5% Driver Efficiency. Boards should be wired in series with the driver for maximum output
- 6FT Nema 5-15P 16/3 SJTW NA Power Cord or equivalent for standard 240VAC with cable connector (Ships with AU power cord, Not USA)
- 2ft solid core Wire, 2x Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
Lamp Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.6 µmol/J
Board Level Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.73 µmol/J
Below Video with Review from LED Gardener.
No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink.
Remove black plug on back of driver and use flat head screw driver for dimming up to 50%.
Note, we are not responsible for any assembly and ask that you use a licensed electrician to assemble and install any DIY Light.
Light comes with Australian Plug, NOT USA plug as displayed in Picture.
Ships from our Warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
Note, the Australian HLG 260 Ships with a different Meanwell Driver than what pictured - It will be Same output and quality.
Incl. all you need to get started within 20 min.